Thanks to my excessive Cali shopping, I have a large pile of patriotic flag print shirts, shorts, etc. - however, I thought it might get cooler at night and wore skinny jeans instead, which I instantly regretted as soon as I stepped outside (yes, I live a sheltered life in a Pennsylvanian suburb where my best friend is the A/C). After waiting 20 minutes for bubble tea, I eventually had my refreshment and felt all alive again.
Pennsylvania is called Keystone State for a reason, it's where the American flag was first designed and sewed and the Declaration of Independence got signed in 1776 at the Pennsylvania State House (now known as Independence Hall). Thus there were tons of festivities going on, we came to see the fireworks, walked the party mile up and down (but the food booths were packed, so we headed to Ruby Tuesday's in downtown instead) and eventually found a spot further away from the crowd at Sister Cities Park on Frankling Pkwy.
Fireworks were supposed to start at 10.30pm, 30 minutes prior we watched somebody toss a firecracker into the crowd that exploded on the ground, nothing happened. Everybody chilled. Suddenly, the masses turned around screaming and yelling, I told my friend to run, she grabbed our purses and I ran as fast I could somewhere into the dark, I lost her after only a few seconds because I had to take care of not getting run over by people who were taller than me. Everybody freaked out and tried to get away from the festival, some police offers informed me about a shooting nearby and told me to go home whereas others told my friend a flash mob went wrong and others didn't even know something had happened at all. AT&T and Verizon blacked out for a bit because everybody tried to call and find their friends, I found mine after some strolling around, people were still running and we finally decided to return to our spot, where we anxiously spent two more hours, watched the fireworks and left immediately as soon as it was over. Lucky us, the train was delayed and we couldn't leave for two more hours, haha.
The lenses shown are Vassen's MS Miu Miu in blue from the Designer Series sponsored by Speciallens. When I opened the vial, I rolled my eyes at how transparent the lenses looked, I would've never expect such a gorgeous effect: enlarging, brightening yet natural-looking. Additionally, they're comfortable as hell due to being thing and having a rather simple design.
List of products
· La Roche-Posay Effaclar K Moisturizer
· Skindinävia Face And Eye Make-Up Primer
· Skindinävia No More Shine Make-Up Finish Setting Spray
· Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ Foundation in Ivory
· Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Fair
· NYX Cosmetics Powder Foundation in Ivory
· NYX Cosmetics Powder Foundation in Medium Beige
· M.A.C Mineralize Skin Finish in Light Year
· M.A.C Mineralize Skin Blush in Ring of Saturn
· Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
· theBalm Shady Lady Vol. 2 Eyeshadow in Tempting Tara
· theBalm Shady Lady Vol. 3 Eyeshadow in Open to Offers Olwen
· theBalm Shady Lady Vol. 3 Eyeshadow in Guilty Gwen
· Sugarpill Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Starling
· Essence All Eyes On Me Mascara in Soft Black
· False lashes
· Giorgio Armani Gloss d’Armani #516 in Coral