It was up to my fellow bloggers and me how to present our favourite fighter. During creating my rather medium-boring turquoise look, my fluffy brush slipped off and created such massive fallout that made me decide to do a semi-transformation look, hence the musty 'blush' and watercolour-like effect around my eyes. Neptune is the soldier of the ocean and intuition, two attributes I tried to recreate by using several shades of blue, turquoise and silver. I took the easy way and transformed myself into a siren-like creature with an innocent look and a powerful aura.
I paired the look with my favourite lenses of all times: the EOS E-203 Adult in green, sponsored by Kiwiberry. Loyal readers might probably sigh at that point because I mention them whenever and wherever I can, recommend them to X and Y and was more than thankful for Kiwiberry recently sending me a replacement pair, since mine is more than three years old. I already reviewed these lenses a long time ago when I first tried out my DSLR and of course the review is comparably deviant from the ones I do nowadays. But feel free to check out my original raving, beware of the duckface.
I must admit I'm more than afraid of crazy-coloured lips on myself. Whilst I can definitely pull off a lot of colours on my eyes and nails, I personally think I look awkward with any other lip colour than coral, red or pink. To be honest I'm not 100% happy with my choice in colour for this look, but it would've been a half-hearted one if I had applied a coral shade instead. Once again I went for Sugarpill loose eyeshadows, carefully dabbed them on my lips with help of a lip brush and finished them off with a clear lip gloss.
List of products
· Paul & Joe Bonbon Face Primer
· Tarte Cosmetics ReCreate Anti-Aging foundation in Porcelain
· NYX Cosmetics Powder Foundation in Ivory
· Lime Crime Candy Eyeshadow Helper Primer
· Sugarpill Cosmetics Pressed Eyeshadow in Midori
· Sugarpill Cosmetics Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
· Sugarpill Cosmetics Pressed Eyeshadow in Afterparty
· Sugarpill Cosmetics Pressed Eyeshadow in Bulletproof
· Sugarpill Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Stella
· Sugarpill Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Tiara
· Sugarpill Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Tipsy (lips)
· Sugarpill Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow in Darling (lips)
· Glamour Doll Eyes Loose Eyeshadow in Fiji Mermaid
· Fairydrops Platinum Type Mascara
· Sugarpill Cosmetics Porcelain Eyelashes
Make sure to check the other Sailor Moon senshi looks out as well!
Phyrra ♥ Sailor Mercury
MakeUpBySiryn ♥ Sailor Pluto
Prettymaking ♥ Sailor Saturn
Mutokki ♥ Sailor Mars
Portrait of Mai ♥ Sailor Venus
LadyCrowX ♥ Sailor Moon
Do Want Makeup ♥ King Endymion
Erin MacMahon ♥ Sailor Jupiter